Thursday, 14 June 2012

Cheesie (Cheeserland.com) Time Lapse & photos

Hey all!
I am back with another drawing... I drew Cheesie! :)

I absolutely love her blog, and I think she's achieved so much in her life just from her blog. I hope one day that I will achieve half the things she has. She's too cool!

Check out her blog: www.cheeserland.com

But first, please watch the video! :D


I wanted it to be a speed drawing but my webcam was having difficulties so I made a time lapse instead. So enjoy the photos! :D

Here are the photos! :)





Sorry I don't know how to rotate photos on this!

Completed: 4


Hope you all like it! And leave a request of who you want me to draw next!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is absolutely GORGG!

    Hey! Do check the link below for your blog award!
    Much love :)xx
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig