Monday, 10 September 2012

50,000 what?!

OH EM GEE you guys!

I've managed to reach 50,000 views (which is one of my goals) and omg wow! I actually cannot believe it!! 
I never thought I'd make it to 50,000 views in less than a whole year of having this blog, and wow, I really really really am amazed!!

And thank you :)

Thanks to errrrrrrbodyy! Seriously guys I appreciate all of the views, the comments, the tweets and the emails! Everythinggg :) 

Thankies :')

I know I am slacking off with the content of my posts lately as I've been feeling sooo under the weather, my mums gone on holiday for 2 weeks and I miss her :'( and to think, so much has happened with my blog that I have yet to tell her! And I'm so surprised at how much can happen with a blog, in such a short amount of time!

And it does feel like every other week, I'm celebrating and thanking everyone for how many views I've gotten!! Sooo happy :) 

I was looking through a load of my old photos, and I was thinking that it'd be cool if I had this blog for like 6 years, and I could look back and see how much I've changed? Maybe? I don't know, it'd be cool...

On that note.. here is a photo of me when I was like 15, with one of Nemo's kittens (that grew up obviously :P)


Hahahahahaha!!
I remember I took that after school (I was still in my school clothes) eurgh, horrible green top and white shirt! 

Do I look any different to how I look now?


Anyway :)

Thanks again to all of my readers!!
~ xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congrats! My goal is to have a steady 500 views a day by the end of the year which will be my blogs first birthday lol...now it is like 175 a day on average. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig