Tuesday, 2 October 2012

42 Questions :)

Hey everyone :)

I saw this on Dyna's Random Blog and it looked so fun, so I wanted to write my own answers to this tag questionnaire :)
Let's go!


SKINCARE

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I usually wash it twice (morning and evening) however on a weekend I'd just wash it with water in the morning, then facewash at night and follow it up with PanOxyl 10% Aqua Gel

2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Oily - Combination skin. It's Oily along my nose and chin area, but my forehead is usually just normal, but can get oily if I have makeup on!


3. What is your current facial wash? 

I am using the Dr Organic Tea Tree face wash from Holand & Barrett. I'm loving the Holland & Barrett skin care line as they have organic ingredients and I don't feel as if I'm applying any harsh chemicals onto my skin!

4. Do you exfoliate? 
Ermm, every week. I don't do it everyday as my skin would break out like crazy! But it depends. If I had a shit ton of makeup on that day then I would, however on a day where I wasn't wearing makeup, I wouldn't. But I generally do all of my facial stuff on the weekend as it's 'Me' time :)

5. What brand do you use?
Well when I do exfoliate, I use the St Ives Apricot Scrub for blemish prone skin. As I've been using that for years now and is one of my absolute favourite products!! Whenever I use it, I feel like my face is actually squeaky clean and it feels so soft afterwards! Perfect for days when you've had a lot of makeup on!

6. What moisturizer do you use? 
Dr Organic Argan Oil Daily Moisturiser!
I love howthis feels, how it smells, and how it doesn't even break me out!! It's a really awesome moisturiser than makes my skin look really soft and supple, and makes my makeup effortlessly glide onto my face :)

7. Do you have freckles?
Nopee

8. Do you use eye cream?
Yupp! Soap & Glory Super Eyes cream! I LOVE that! It's the best eyecream I've come across so far!

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yep, sadly :(

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope!

MAKE-UP


11. What foundation do you use?
I am addicted to the Soap & Glory Primer+Foundation beacuse it just makes me look really healthy and provides awesome coverage!! I can wear just a layer of that, and look good for the whole day - and I won't even need concealer. It has a lovely silky and creamy texture that makes you look healthy, glowing, and supple. It sorta makes you look dewy and fresh, but not oily... If you get what I mean?
Boujois Healthy Mix is also my favourite foundation to use! As it is literally just as good!

12. How about concealer?
I LOVE my MAC concealer as I can use a little bit, and it still goes a long way! I've had my concealer pot for less than a year, and I'm no where near the middle of it! It actually is a really good concealer and it's worth the £16 considering it's still lasted my a long amount of time!

13. Do you know your undertone color?
I have a warm yellow undertone colour

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
False eyelashes are lovelyyy! Well... depending on which ones they are haha :P I think they're a great way of making the eyes look more open and bright, but also it can add more definition to the eye. You can wear a more subtle lash for a natural everyday look too; false lashes don't always have to be dramatic ;)

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yupp! Some of mine dry up quicker than that too :/

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
I tend to vary my mascaras, as you all know I love the Thick & Fast mascara by Soap & Glory, but I also love the Maybelline mascaras... however they don't really last that long! I love the double ended L'Oreal mascara (with the white fibres to lengthen your lashes).

17. Sephora or MAC?
Well.. I've not been to Sephora ever. So I will have to say MAC, only because I love their concealer!

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Stippling brush and sponge

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Erm... Well the Soap & Glory foundation is a foundation and primer... if that counts?

21. For the face?
No not really... I have used the Flash Beauty Balm by Clarins though on days where I'm going to be really busy. I haven't seen much of a difference though.

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like earthy sorts of colours, like beige, browns, rust, etc. Those colours go well with warm skintones :)

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I usually use a liquid liner as it's so much easy to get a precise line

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Haha I don't think I ever have done :) I've been playing with makeup ever since I could remember really so I guess I'm probably just that good :P

25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I ve never really used them, but I can imagine them to be quite loose and create a lot of fallout?

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
 Nope! Liquid foundation all the way!

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
Soap & Glory 'Red My Lips'. That is my absolute favourite lipstick!!

28. How about lipgloss?
I really like the Rimmel lipglosses as they're super thick and glossy and shiny, and I love how they have such a large range of colours to choose from!

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
I love peachy or shimmery colours. I'm not much of a blusher type, I love using bronzers.

30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nopeee.

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
 Yeppp! I think drugstore (or like Boots) makeup can be just as good as high end makeup too, like there might be products that are dupes, or even better!

32. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
No not really.

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Haha nopeee, my sister is a makeup artist so whatever I know already, is mostly from her telling me. So I'm not sure if that is a class? :P

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Haha noooo, I'm quite precise with my makeup.. well I try to be all the time :P

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Spider Lashes and Concealer lips. 
I hate the really thick and clumped up lashes that people think look really nice. I prefer natural looking lashes that are a bit thick. I don't knwo how they can remove the mascara afterwards haha!!
And concealer lips only look niceon Halloween if you're going to be dressed up as a zombie or something. It just makes you look ill and lifeless :(

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
In the summerI might try out colourful, but I prefer neautral shades to stay on the safe side :)

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
LANA DEL REY! She always looks so modelesque and immaculate!!

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation! I generally do leave the house only wearing foundation for Uni anyway :)

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Icould do, but it depends where I'm going haha! As long as I'm not going to meet anyone really important

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
In the mornings sometimes, I look really refreshed but then later on in the day I just look really... eurgh haha!

41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
 Ohh this is a tough question...
Soap & Glory are awesome, like their products are of an amazing quality but it's just the price that's a bit too high
The Body Shop have really nice makeup too! I like their bronzers and metallic eyeliners
Maybelline have great mascaras
Rimmel London have great lipglosses
42. What do you think of Makeup?
It can be used to hide scarring, to make you look more awake, to conceal certain areas... but it is also a way of enhancing your favourite features! It's an Art too... and it can be used to express your individual style :)

I hope you liked reading through this, and answer these questions too on your blog!! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cool post! Nice to know these things about you...Ive never done 42 questions only 10. I guess I'm too lazy to answer them all. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! and thanks for sharing.. I am also going to try to do this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig