Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Sourcing for Longer Hair

Hey everyone :)

Due to my recent post about me growing my hair really really long, I decided to make a hair source post with tons of photos of long hair :) Kinda like an inspiration sort of thing! :)

By the way, these images are all from Tumblr and blogs :)

Yuria Kushido, LOVE her hair!!


And then I ended up finding images of Gyaru models! (I'm jealous of their amazing hair!)



Sayoko Ozaki <3


Tsubasa Masuwaka... I really love her dark hair than the blonde



Namie Amuro, looove her long curly hair




Koda Kumi - although I think sometimes she wears extensions!




Angelababy! She's so pretty! I found a ton of her photos




Her hair is amazing!


And I LOVE these photos! 




Pinky Savika ; my babes!




Waii - also my babes! <3




Giulia Anghelescu from DJ Project!! Her hair is always fab! Altough I prefer it in Mie D-Nor music video as it was a nice chocolatey brown


Mia Martina <3




Because I love Mia's tan!




Sirusho! She's so pretty!

And then I found photos of ombre hair... and I think ombre hair looks so niiiice on long hair!













I WANT THIS HAIR STYLE OMG














The Kardashians... oh how could I forget them?!







Kylie Jenner... I think! I always get confused between Kylie and Kendall




Kourtney Kardashian :)




XiaXue! <3 LOVE her old long hair... she had it cut a few months ago but nonetheless, it still looks lovely :)




Cheesie! <3






Aud & Cheesie


I really love her hair this colour, and when it's curled like this! I want my hair like that! Omg -jealous-


And last but not least - Jane Chuckei


I've been reading her blog loads more recently and I loooove her hair! It still looks healthy and glossy despite her dying it every so often!






Anyway, I hope you liked this sort of stalkerish post on long hair :) and got inspiration for hair styles or even hair colour :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love long hair!! I wear extensions to make me hair 16' just purchased a new set of 20' :) so you have given me loads of ideas about how to wear it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D You're welcome! Looking forward to seeing how the extensions look! :) xx

      Delete
  2. waw ... like barbie ... i love girls like that

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig