Tuesday, 25 November 2014

My Skincare Secret | How I Got Rid Of My Acne

Hey guys! I hope you have all been well over the past few weeks (well, since I had last posted!)
I have a hugely, massively exciting blog post for you all today and I know a lot of you will like this post. 

So recently, I've been receiving a lot of comments on my YouTube videos, other comments and messages on Facebook from a lot of readers and subscribers, asking how I've managed to really improve my skin in a short amount of time.


(I may have foundation on, but look, no bumps! And my scarring isn't as visible now :D) 

I remember during November last year, I broke out pretty badly on my cheeks - which sadly, this was the result of using a particular foundation that I shall not name! This break out continued over the New Year period and into the first few months of 2014. For someone who has dealt with acne since the age of 13, you can see how frustrating this was for me as I'm fed up with having breakouts and continuously finding a solution.

Fortunately, after learning about adding oils into my skincare, going SLS-free and adapting to a much simpler skincare routine, I managed to calm down my acne a hell of a lot! I'm writing this now, thinking when I last had a breakout (and I can't remember). 

{{I will have a skincare routine video up soon that I will also share on this blog too! This is the skincare routine that I have been using since the end of August, and it has helped my skin improve dramatically!}}

Whilst on this new skincare routine, I found that despite not getting breakouts, my skin still had a lot of redness. Around my cheeks and nose area. Over the past few years, my cheeks, nose and chin have been problematic areas for me and these areas have always looked quite sore and red from my acne troubles.
But within the last two months, I was introduced to a new skincare secret that has helped to calm my skin down dramatically and improve the appearance of my skin. 

Check out my before and after:

Before, taken around December 2013.


After, taken 25th November: 


You can see that my redness has reduced so much, my scarring has faded very well and also no breakouts! 

My Skincare Secret is…


Help:Clear Skin is a basically a little powder formula that you can add to your morning beverage, porridge, post-work out protein shake (you can get creative!) and you just drink it.
I'm honestly not that creative, so I've just been adding it in my hot chocolate and cuppas. 

According to the website, Help: Clear Skin: "contains PravENAC™, our proprietary formula incorporating a clinically proven bioactive protein rich in lactoferrin. Lactoferrin has been shown to reduce the development of the bacteria responsible for many skin impurities due to its anti-microbial effects."

And in case you're wondering, Help: Clear Skin is suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and anyone lactose intolerant. Gluten free.

Additional Information:
Each 3.5g skin food supplement sachet contains 200mg of lactoferrin, the full recommended daily intake.
Each serving also contains high extract aloe vera and zinc gluconate which have an antimicrobial and nourishing effect on the skin and oligofructose which is a source of soluble fibre extracted from the chicory root.

I've been drinking Help:Clear Skin for several weeks now, and even after the first week, I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. I've found that my skin is much more softer, supple and less oily - which is a big plus!
After another week of drinking the formula, my scarring has been clearing up and I have literally no redness on the areas where I once did.
This is a product that has really improved my skin (as you can tell from my recent photos), and I highly recommend those with problematic skin, acne and blemish prone skin to give this a try! 

If you're interested in trying out Help:Clear Skin, click here and it'll take you straight to their website. 

Thank you for reading this lengthy post, I apologise for how long it is, but a lot of people requested it and I wanted to explain in depth about this amazing product! If you have any questions about the product, feel free to leave a comment below or on my YouTube channel :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig